Tuesday 19 May 2020

Math Challenge (Wk 6)

                      

LI: To find the most efficient strategy to solve the problem
For Maths we did another Daily Maths Challenge activity which I was excited about. In this Daily Maths Challenge we answered the questions using division strategies. For the first question we had to find out the weight of the largest fish, which was half the weight of the total weight of all fish. For the second question we had to find out the weight of the second largest fish, which was a quarter of the weight of the total weight of all the fish. For the last fish, all the fish leftover together weighed a quarter of the weight of the total weight of the fish, we then had to find out the average weight for all the last fish. I thought this activity was really fun and enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chris,
    I really loved to read your blog post today. You have made a very informative DLO. It has all the points there must be in a Math presentation. I really liked the strategy you used as the one used by me was very difficult. I had never thought of such an efficient strategy before. I learned a lot from your DLO. Did you know this strategy earlier? I would love to read your other blogs.
    Keep up the fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete