Thursday 7 May 2020

Daily Maths Challenge 3 (Wk 4)

                                    

LI: to learn about Maths
For one of our Distance Learning activities I did a Daily Maths Challenge. The Math questions I did were about using multiplication and addition strategies. On my first question, I used a strategy using multiplication and addition. On my second question I used addition to figure out the answer. On my last question I again used a strategy that included both addition and multiplication.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris
    Your DLO explained your strategy really clearly and showed how you used addition and multiplication to solve the problem. Did you find it easy or difficult to work out question 3?
    Great job Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Linda,
      It did take me some time to try to figure the answer for question 3. Thank you for all your compliments.

      Delete