Friday 22 February 2019

Keeping Ourselves Safe

LI: to identify behaviours by other people that make them feel unsafe or uncomfortable
This week for Inquiry we started off the session talking about our personal strengths. I am really good at FIFA, but I am bad at Fortnite. I like Manga, but I don't like romance books.

We also talked about emotions. What makes happy is when I win an award, but what makes me sad is when I get beaten at something. We also learned what safe things to do when we are sad or happy. When I get angry I go away and take a breather, but when I am confused I ask someone for the correct answer, or direction.

We also learned the three type of touch which were the safe touch, confusing touch, and the unsafe touch. An example of the safe touch is a high five, a confusing touch would be a wet willy, an a unsafe touch is slap in the face.

We also talked about safe an unsafe situations. A safe situation is like staying in bed reading a book, and unsafe situation would be walking through a path you don't know well.

Link to Safety Cards DLO: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BYnxRYj3eq5t1xJ6xwEhRW0hVc2wAV9OgsFezR92aos/edit?usp=sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment