Tuesday 14 May 2019

Play Table Mat (Kebabs)

                         

LI: to build vocabulary and expression
For the next two weeks we are practising another play. Right now the play I am working on is called "Kebabs". We did the same thing. We did the Play Table. We had to write down 6 interesting or new words to us, and define three of those words. Then try to summarise the play as a group in 25 words or less.

We then had to write down our lines and write down the Character Interaction. While also write down why we are talking to that person. Then write down the emotion use and talk about why the character feeling that way.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,
    I liked how you explained how you did the summarizing. Can you write more about the play?
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris I hope it will be fun learning your lines for your play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris. Good job on finishing your work and you have a good explanation as well. Can you tell me what your play is about. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Chris,I like the detail in your blurb. Can you give more detail about Kebabs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chris I have read your LI and when I did I knew what you were doing for reading because you have not left any important info.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete