Tuesday 7 November 2017

Spinner Wheel

                
This week I went on Wheel Decide and made a wheel. I could put a Title of what the wheel was going to be about. I did sportsman. I did a lot. I spanned the wheel and ended up getting Lebron James.










                      
This time I did cars. They are all really cool. I spanned the wheel and ended up on Mercedes Benz. You can try it to.



                   
I spanned the wheel and amazingly got Panmure Bridge!

 LI: to learn about probability using the number of chances.
I made a wheel and wrote some categories. I did two and those two are the "Best Sportsman, and the Best Car". I had to do which one had the most probability. None of them had the most so it was equally certain. Each one of there probability is 1. The first wheel is 1/19, and the second wheels probability is 1/10. The third wheels probability was 1 /

No comments:

Post a Comment