Wednesday 23 May 2018

Kiwi Can



LI: to learn about integrity and being a role model
Today have a new topic! The new topic is 'Being a Role Model'. We talked about what integrity is and what a Role Model does, and who is personally a Role Model. I said "My Role Model is my mum, because she took care of me and showed me the world". Then we went into our Energizer. The Energizer is called Doggy, Doggy. Its basically there is a person on a chair, with a pool noodle. The people around him have to get an object, if you get hit with the noodle you are eliminated. So next we had a another session. After we played another Energizer called 'Who's missing'. Everyone lies down, with their stomach on the floor and have their eyes closed. Someone has to get out of the room. Then everyone rises and tries to figure out who is missing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment