Friday 14 May 2021

Moment In Time Poem (Self)

I heard the waves rushing onto the coast, with the sails fluttering against the wind and seagulls squawking in the sky

I saw the boats drifting above the dark blue water. Rocks surround the shore, people strapping up their helmets to continue on to the harsh waves of the ocean. 

I felt the jitters go through my body, every muscle in my body was as tense as a rock. Although I was a bit antsy I felt eager to progress into the water. 

I wondered when we entered the boat if we could catch wind for the sail, so we could be able to maneuver the boat. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LI: To use the language features and structure of published poem to help use write our own poem.

For Writing we continued with our Moment In Time Poems and did one by ourselves. It was really fun doing because we were able to express our creativity in our vocabulary and were able to have complexity in our writing. For my Moment In Time I was writing about the Sailing we did last week. This activity was really fun to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment