Wednesday 19 May 2021

Silver Attitude - Tutor someone who needs extra help with a skill

LI: to tutor someone on a subject or an area of learning

For my one of my Silver Attitude activities I had to tutor someone who needed some help with a skill. For Maths we were doing different Math equations in our thinking group. As we were all explaining to each other how we got the answer for the Math equations, my teammates Heavenly and Te Raumati got stuck on the decimal part of the equation. 

So I helped them our explaining it on the whiteboard. It was really cool doing because later they found out why the mistakes were made and how they could have fixed it. It was a good learning opportunity for me as much as it was for them because I got to feel a sense of being a leader, and was able to teach someone with my own abilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment