Friday 8 December 2017

Kiwican

LI: to learn how to respect each other in different ways

This week I wen to Kiwi Can with Group A. That day was Fun Day! We got to play so much game. The first thing we did was a little recap of what happened last week. Then we got into groups I was with Nonbibs. After that we went straight to a game. The first game we played was kinda like dodge ball except a little bit of people and you couldn't run with the ball. A group had to be the taggers and then the other team were the runners. We had to pass the ball to get the runners out. Next game was we had to get in a circle and a person from the other team had to go into each others team and had a cone to guard. I was guarding a cone and  I was on a long streak but unfortunately someone knocked down a cone. Next game was a game that we had to make a tower by the way we called our tower the Big Cake. One of us had to guard the Big Cake/Tower and that was me. While my team memebers tried to knock down the our nemesis's tower. Then we won. But that was all the time we had so we went back to class for Morning Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment