Thursday 14 December 2017

Remake the Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, you could not hear a sound, not even a mouse.
We put something on the floor to hear someone's footsteps, before that we had everything prepped.
We were excited and were shot up with glee, we wanted to see.
We wanted to see that fat jolly man, we tried everytime we can.  
The children were tight and nestled in their beds, while dreaming of the beaches around their head.
While mom sleeps in peace I didn’t want to take a nap, but had to stop and think and went for a good summer nap.
There was a creak and something was swinging.
I saw a swinging window, I went and threw the pillow.
It was my little sister messing around with her blister.
She tripped and accidentally opened the window
If you thought that was going to be Santa, well guess what he is a Fairytale, you are probably crying and looking pale.
If you don’t believe me those presents under the trees, are from your parents.
Sorry that I ruined your childhood.
“Happy Christsmas to you all, and have a good night!”.




LI: to learn how to rhyme and remake something original
Today I made a remake of the Night before Christmas.
It was pretty easy but not completely.
I just had to make up rhymes that relate to Christmas.
There is a unpleasant surprise at the end as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment