Thursday 2 July 2020

Optical Illusions

LI: to explain what an optical illusion is 



This week for Inquiry Mr Johnston came to our class and taught us more about Optical Illusions. Today we were talking about camouflage and illusions. Camouflage is hiding or blending into the environment or background you're in. We talked about how in the army back in the day, soldiers didn't have camouflage clothing. But nowadays they have camouflage clothing, and have many other things camouflaged. Like battleships. We then looked at different optical illusions, such as mathematical illusions, silhouette illusions and much more. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Crich i like how you work on your inquiry i like your hard work and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    I never knew optical illusions were so complex. I was stumped when I tried figuring out the illusion you put onto your DLO, I love illusions because I can always use them to kill time when I'm bored.

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete