Thursday 4 March 2021

Outside the Box

 LI: to think outside the box, to be creative and finish the picture



Outside the Box is an art activity. Its a really fun and enjoyable activity. The activity is to try to make a random shape into an art. The shape was a squiggly line as you can see in the waves in the river. My artwork is suppose to be a river with waves coming down the stream. I think I did a pretty good job. I really like the colour scheme I did. This was super fun because I was able to express my creativity into this artwork like it says in the Learning Intention. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris
    Your outside the box artwork was creative, using the squiggly line then adding waves was very effective. I also like the colour scheme you chose. I agree that you did a good job and am glad you had fun with this activity.

    ReplyDelete