Monday 1 March 2021

Virtual Adventure

Our activity was to create a map of all the places and destinations we would like to go to but the places had to be the capital of that country. I myself only included 5 different countries or capitals, and the majority of them were Asian countries. The countries I included were South Korea, Japan, Thailand, The UK, and Singapore. 

This activity was fun doing because I got to explore these countries, and my favorite country out of those 5 were Thailand. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris

    What an interesting journey this would be! Well done for finding the capital cities and saying why you would like to visit each place as it adds extra detail to your task. I have been to many of the places you chose and find the best part of travelling to a different country is that I get to experience a different culture and eat lots of yummy food. Pad Thai is delicious! I actually lerant to make it when I was in Bangkok at a cooking course. That was so much fun. If you were thinking of going to England, what might you like to eat there?

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris
    I would like to visit all the countries you have listed on your Journey. The main reason is that I have not been to any of them. Singapore is a country I have always wanted to visit because it has a reputation of being so clean. The Asian food is really appealing to me too. Would you visit England in the Summer or Winter?
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete