Tuesday 13 April 2021

Flanders Field

 LI: To read for meaning and understanding


For Reading we were focusing on a poem named the "Flanders Field", which was about ANZAC and the battle that went in place. Our task was to answer each question about the poem, and answer them. One of the questions were about the RSA, which is a foundation for all the soldiers that passed away during the war trying to earn freedom and independence for our country. I really enjoyed doing this activity as I was able to express my thoughts while answering these questions, and it was fun reading the poem as it had a meaning that was really deep and dear to the author.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi chris you have done a great peom about anzac I like how you explained what u were trying to read for I also like how you have explained what RSA is You have clearly explained what you have done and I would like to know what was your favorite part about this task and did you work with other people. I like how you have added how do you think someone has felt.you have done such a great job on this DLO and you have done great explaining why the RSA raised money from poppies.

    ReplyDelete