Thursday 8 April 2021

Brochure

LI: To a collaborative brochure that tells others why Kokako Lodge is a great place to go on camp

Over the last week everyone challenged themselves during the sessions at archery, high ropes, kayaking, raft building, camp cooking, pancake race and team building/orienteering. Our group collaborated to create a brochure that shows others why Kokako Lodge is a great place to go on camp.

I found this activity fun because I got to show others what I experienced during camp. 









1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chris,

    I seen your brochsue and I think it looks amazing. I have also done a brosure.
    I am starting to think that kokako lodge is a good place to camp

    What was your favorite part when making this brosure?

    Keep up the hard work and hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete