Thursday 8 April 2021

Kokako Lodge 2021

LI: to make a photo collage about Kokako Lodge



LI: To create a collage of your camp highlights.
This week LS2 have been celebrating our camp. I created this collage to show my time at camp and the activities I enjoyed. To make my collage effective I thought about the size of the images, the angle of the images and I tried hard not to leave any gaps between the photos. I found this activity fun because I was able to see the achievements I've made at camp, like the high beam.

1 comment:

  1. Maingalaba Chris,

    I really enjoyed your photo collage that you have made. It look really amazing. I have seen that you have done rafting, I also have done raft building myself and it was really fun.

    What was your favorite moment at camp?

    Good job chris keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete