Thursday 2 September 2021

Customised Shoes

 LI: to customise shoes

For Reading, we continued on our learning on Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening and we have created our own digital custom shoes. We were allowed to design on any model of shoes such as Force 1s, Air Jordans, Adidas and model of shoes. My custom shoe was heavily inspired by the Jordan 1 Mochas, and I implemented the colour way on Air Force 1s, which I thought was pretty cool. It was really fun doing this activity as I really like sneakers, and how Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening can implement Maori Culture into his customs. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris
    Your customised design for your shoe is very cool. I like how you have incorporated the shades of brown and like how the sole of the shoe is a darker shade of moccha to add some interest. I'm glad you enjoyed this task and learning about Rangi-Haira Jaxon Greening.
    Good work

    ReplyDelete