Wednesday 4 July 2018

Silent Red Book | Dialouge & Monologue

                          
LI: to write a narrative with a dialouge
This week we learned about Dialogue's and Monologues. Dialogue means two people speaking to each other. A Monologue is just one person that's thinking. Our DLO (Digital Learning Object) was to write a narrative with only a dialogue and monologues. We watched a video called the Silent Red Book and it had no words. We had to write what it was saying, so thats what we did.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris! I've read your story and I think it has a lot of detail in it! It also helps me understand more of whats happening.It's really funny too!What I think you could've done is add more then one speech in there.Like using two speech bubbles.Good luck chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Chris,
    I did this to. I like the way you explained what you did for writing. I also like the way you put a DLO on what you did. Did you have fun doing this task?
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,
    Nice blog post, I just think next time you could give us a question to excite your audience more.

    ReplyDelete