Wednesday 19 August 2020

Mary Anning

LI: to learn more about our science subjects through people

For Reading our task was to study a scientist from each of the 4 main science branches, which are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Astrology/Geology. I was studying Mary Anning who studied Geology, and is a huge icon in the science community. My DLO shows the 5Ws and H being answered about Mary Anning. This task was really fun to do, again because I really got to learn about Geology through Mary Anning. Mary Anning is such a huge icon because of her huge discoveries. One of them being the discovery of the Jurassic fossils. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris
    You have created an informative and well set out DLO. I like how you explained what Geogology is. The discovery of Jurassic fossils is a huge contribution to the field of Geology and I can see why she is such an icon in the Science community.
    Good Work

    ReplyDelete