Wednesday 23 September 2020

If I was Prime Minister?

LI: to think deeply about a change I would make

If I was the Prime Minister?

This task was to think if we were Prime Minister what would we do. If I was the Prime Minister of New Zealand I be focusing on the Economy which I think is great for the country because during the Pandemic many people lost jobs or business people had their businesses going down hill. So I think it's good that they’re trying to bring back the Economy. Since I think Economy and Immigration are important, I think the Economy should be handled first so immigrants or refugees have an easy lifestyle in NZ, and also can easily flow into how the economy goes in NZ. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,
    I think those two topics you chose really work well with each other. As you said If we get the economy going we can create an easy life style for immigrants. I also picked the same topics but my reasons are different. What topic would you focus on as the prime minister other than economy and immigration?

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete