Monday 14 September 2020

Juggling Cubes

LI: to find the most efficient strategy to answer the question

                      

For Maths we were practicing our Ratios and Decimals. For our Ratio we were practicing by doing ratios equation which helped us get a better understanding of Ratios. To practice our Decimals we solved two big equations on it. This re jogged our memory of both Ratios and Decimals. My DLO above will showcase one of the Decimal equations I did, and in that DLO it shows the main information, and how I solved the problem. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post and I found it really interesting. I was practicing ratios too, it took me a while but I figured it out. When you were first introduced to the subject, what was your reaction.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lukah for taking the time to read and comment on my post. When I was first introduced to ratios I was pretty confused, but I caught on pretty quickly. I think now I've understood it and know what it is now. What was your reaction?

      Delete