Wednesday 23 September 2020

Which political party would I vote for?

LI: To decide which political party will get your vote by making an informed choice  


To decide which political party I would vote for I read a summary of the policies each party wants to introduce. Should they win the election and the right to form a government to run NZ? Doing this allowed me to make an informed decision. If I was 18 I would vote for Labour because they are focusing on the things that are happening around the world and in NZ as well as the future for generations to come. This means if Labour won the election in my electorate Shirin Brown would be our member of parliament and Jacinda Ardern would continue as the Prime Minister of Aotearoa, New Zealand. I found out that the Labour Party New Zealand is the oldest political party of the country. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,

    I really liked how you explained who you wanted to vote for and why. I like how you on the future generations to come. The election has already gone and the party you chose one.

    If there were any other party you would want to win the election who would it be?

    ReplyDelete