Tuesday 11 September 2018

Piece of Paradise Lessons

                       
LI: to identify the purpose of narratives and to identify the underlying morals/themes/explanations in myths, legends, and fairytale
This week we also did Pacific Stories. This week I read the book Piece of Paradise. My Must Do was to make a DLO (Digital Learning Object) talking about the lessons in the story. In the story it had to include some movement, animation, video or audio. I also did my Reading Notes to help me understand more about the text. I think Piece of Paradise is a myth because in a myth it usually involves gods or demi gods. In Piece of Paradise there are two gods. The Sun God and Rain God.

1 comment:

  1. Bula Chris. I like how you told what you did and were specific. Good job

    ReplyDelete