Tuesday 31 March 2020

Auckland Zoo

                       


LI: to take a virtual tour of Aotearoa
For this virtual tour I took a trip to the Auckland Zoo. In my slide it consists of the activities for Activity 1 and the Bonus activity. The Infographic is the DLO for my Activity 2. An Infographic is a type of poster that mostly consists of graphics or images. So the graphics or images kind of tell the information about the poster, hence the name Infographic. For Activity 1 I had to use my smart searching skills to find out the benefits of the Friend of Zoo annual pass, how much it cost, and how much it would cost if each of my family had one. For Activity 2 I had to make an Infographic about an animal I would see at the Auckland Zoo. For the Bonus Activity I had to write about the history of Zookeeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment