Wednesday 25 March 2020

Kawarau Bridge Bungy






                       

LI: to take a virtual tour of Aotearoa
For one of the virtual tours, I went to Kawarau Bridge Bungy. I did three different activities for this tour. The first activity was to write and make a brochure on the Kawarau Bridge Bungee Jumping, and we had to write down how much it cost, age restrictions, weight restrictions and more. For the second activity I had to calculate how much it would cost for my whole family bungee jumping. For the bonus activity we had to make a drawing of bungee jumping, we then had to talk about how we would feel when jumping.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris

    What a fantastic illustration of someone bungee jumping on slide 3 and I think I would be just like you, 'screaming my heart out' of I was ever brave enough to do one. Many people from around the world and across NZ come here to take on this challenge. Why do you think this is such a popular attraction?

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Chris

    I really enjoyed the way you express how you will feel if you were to experience this activity.Also I liked the way you layout your information.What are your family thoughts if they went bungee jumping ?

    Outstanding Work?
    ~Afatia

    ~Afatia

    ReplyDelete