Saturday 28 March 2020

Leaf Art

LI: to make leaf art
Leaf art is a type of art. Leaf art is making pictures out of leaves. For this activity we had to try to make an animal out of leaves. After that we had to write down three facts about the animal we made using leaves. The animal I made using leaves was a Kiwi. I picked the Kiwi because it is the national animal of New Zealand.

Fact 1: The Kiwi is the national animal of New Zealand
Fact 2: Kiwis are nocturnal, nocturnal means being active in the night but not in the day
Fact 3: Kiwis have small tiny wings but cannot use them to fly


2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris

    Your picture and facts are well explained which makes your blog post clear and easy to understand, well done. I find it interesting that the kiwi is a nocturnal bird so it always makes it fun when you see them in an enclosure because their habitat is quite different to other animals/birds. Which fact to do find most interesting and why?

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris

    Your picture of an kiwi is really good. I can see you have a great understanding of what a kiwi looks like. Also I like the facts you added to your blog post. I find it very interesting that kiwis like to sleep in daytime and come out at night time. I wish i could be a kiwi.What does a kiwi do that interest you.

    ReplyDelete