Wednesday 29 April 2020

Billie Eilish

 



 LI: to learn about music and arts
For one of our Distance Learning activities, we had to make a DLO (Digital Learning Object) on ou favourite singer or group. So for my DLO (Digital Learning Object) I did Billie Eilish. In our DLO we had to write down who was our favourite singer or group, then why we like that singer or group, then we had to write down the genre of music that singer or group sing. I picked Billie Eilish because I think her music is fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris
    I enjoyed reading your DLO about Billie Eilish. I am familiar with her music as my children also listen to her songs. I agree that her music is unique and I think this appeals to a lot of people. Did you know that her brother writes and produces some of her songs?
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete