Thursday 23 April 2020

Leonard Tuscott



LI: to do a research challenge
For one of our Distance Learning Challenges, we could choose our own research challenge on a site with a bunch of artefacts, that all have a story behind it. The artefact I chose was a hankerchief from Egypt, which was a gift from a soldier who gave it as a gift to his family, when he was in Egypt for war. The story behind this hankerchief was about a man named Leonard Tuscott. I made an Infographic about Leonard Tuscott, using the 5 Ws, and H.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leonard!

    This is really cool! You laid it out in such a great way so it was really easy for me to read and understand. It is sad he never came back, I think so many men and women left for adventure and never got the chance to return. I lived in Egypt last year and it makes me wonder if he saw the same things I did or walked down the same streets. Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete