Saturday 4 April 2020

Velocity Valley

LI: to take a virtual tour of Aotearoa
For this activity I took a virtual tour of Velocity Valley. Velocity Valley is an adventure park in Rotorua. It is a popular attraction. Here are the three activities. For the first activity I had to write down the prices of the 2 ride combo, 4 ride combo, and the 8 ride combo, if each of my family member got one. For the second activity I had to pick two rides from the Velocity Valley and had to pick one I would go on presenting it as a DLO. For the last activity I had to make an Infographic of which ride I would go on, at the Velocity Valley. 

Activity 1:

Name: Chris
Which combo: 2 ride combo
Price:  It would cost $405

Name: Chris
Which combo: 4 ride combo
Price:  It would cost $670

Name: Chris
Which combo: 8 ride combo
Price:  It would cost $1120.5


Activity 2:





Activity 3:




No comments:

Post a Comment