Wednesday 29 April 2020

Ludwig van Beethoven

                       

LI: to learn about music and arts
For one of our Distance Learning activities we had to make a DLO (Digital Learning Object) on a composer. But that composer had to be a person who shaped the music we had today, and listen to. I picked Ludwig van Beethoven because I have heard one of his pieces of music before. In this DLO (Digital Learning Object) we had to write down who was the composer we picked, five interesting facts about them, and lastly pick a picture that relates to one of the composers pieces of music.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris. I love who you have picked as your influential musician. I love Beethoven, and think he was a very talented composer. Have you heard of any of his other songs.
    Check out this piece that was composed by him, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv2WJMVPQi8 you might recognise the piece of music by about 1:50. It has been used in a few New Zealand adverts. What was the most interesting thing you learnt about Beethoven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Pryde,

    Thank you for your nice words. I've heard some other songs by Beethoven but I never learned the name. The most interesting thing I learnt about Beethoven was that he was baptised. I never knew this.

    Thank you Ms Pryde.

    ReplyDelete