Friday 3 April 2020

Waitomo Cave







LI: to take a virtual tour of Aotearoa
For this activity we took a virtual tour of Waitomo Cave. For the first activity I made a brochure on teh Waitomo Glow - Worm Cave. The goal was to try to persuade people to come visit. For the second activity I used a Venn Diagram to compare and contrast the differences, and similarities, between Waitomo Glow - Worm Cave, and Luray Caverns. For the last activity which was the bonus activity, I made an Infographic about Glow - Worms, because it was related to the Waitomo Glow - Worm cave.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris
    I really enjoyed looking threw your Doccments and reading your blurb. I leaned facts and information about Gloworms. Looking forward to reading your other blogpost!
    Great Job Chris

    ReplyDelete