Tuesday 21 April 2020

Poppy Life Animation

                       

LI: to make an animation
For ANZAC myself, Fau, and Sulia have made the growth of a poppy animation, time lapsed. We did a poppy because it symbolises he soldiers that went and fought in the war, and for their country. It is a flower we have to remember all the people in the war. It took some time to finish it, but we were happy with how the animation turned out. We had gotten to pick three activities out of the bunch of ANZAC activities we had, and we picked this one. It was really fun to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris
    Your animation about the growth of a poppy is awesome. I can see you have all put a lot of work into creating this. I loved the magnifying glass to take a closer look. I’m sure you are very proud of the animation. How long did it take to create?
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Linda,
      Thank you for your nice comments, and compliments. I am proud of the animation. It took a pretty short amount of time, because I had some partners with me. We worked together and it didn't take long.

      Thank you!

      Delete