Tuesday 31 December 2019

Influencers

LI: to complete the Summer Learning Journey
The task was to imagine to be a Youtuber and pick what kind of topic to make videos on. YouTube is a video sharing website that was created by three people. They were Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim. They then sold it to Google for $1.65 billion dollars. On YouTube there are millions and millions of Youtubers that have a big following. For example the most subscribed YouTube Channel is T - Series. T - Series have a following of 123 million subscribers.

YouTube Channel:
If I had a Youtube Channel I would be a vlogger channel because I get to share my experiences online, like travelling, going to events and celebrations and more.

5 comments:

  1. Hi again Chris! Vlogging would be a great way to share some interesting experiences or special events, and etc. I can see you did your research as well, and I learnt a few things...I didn't know they sold it to google for over $1 billion! What do you think you would post as your first video on your channel? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - a vlogger! Where have you travelled to? What events have you been to over the term break so far? Which celebrations have you participated in globally? I'd tune in to know what's happening where...

    Keep blogging Chris, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Chris! Super excited to see the rest of your posts!

    Wow! Vlogging is such a great idea! I think you'd be an awesome vlogger, you sound very keen on adventuring! Could you please include more of a description about what your channel would be like, or about? Just a few sentences would be great and then we can give you full points for this activity! I've seen some excellent vloggers on the internet. One great vlogger is called Theo Carrow, he's a sustainable German vlogger and he travels around Europe and videos his travels. Whose your favourite travel vlogger?

    If I was a Youtuber, I'd have a DIY art channel where I'd video my paint, sustainability and talk about my cacti. I'd probably want to vlog a bit as well as I love travel and am always off somewhere!

    Ka pai on your effort and keep up the blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris,
    I would also like to create YouTube videos on either vlogging myself doing things or recording myself play games. Which Youtuber do you think is the best/watch the most? If you were vlogging, where in the world would you like to go? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete