Tuesday 17 December 2019

Superpowers

LI: to complete the Summer Learning Journey
This task is from the Summer Learning Journey. This years topic for the Summer Learning Journey is Change - makers. The task was to imagine I could be a superhero for a day, and I could pick three powers. I also had to say why I picked those three powers. 

The first powers I would pick is super-speed. I picked super-speed so I wouldn't be late for things like a flight. The second power I would pick is telekinesis just because I'm pretty lazy and I could pick things up with my mind. My last power would be telepathy so I could read peoples mind and read what their thinking. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the superpowers you chose ... what would your superhero name be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chris! I really like these superpowers, and knowing why you'd choose them. I like telekinesis and mind reading the most out of all of them though. Sometimes I wonder what other people are thinking at the exact moment, and it would be fun to play around with that superpower. But I also think telekinesis is REALLY cool, and being able to move/do things with my mind. If you had the chance to read ANYONE's mind, somebody you know or somebody famous, who would it be? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris,
    I like the three superpowers that you would like to have. I also think having super speed, telekinesis and mind reading would be really useful. I wish that I was able to do any one of those. If you could run super fast, it would be easy to win running events. Also, if you could only pick one super power out of these three, which one would you pick?

    ReplyDelete