Tuesday 17 December 2019

Lebron James Interview

LI: to complete the Summer Learning Journey
This task is from the Summer Learning Journey. This years topic for the Summer Learning Journey is Change - makers. The task was to imagine to interview Lebron James, Steven Adams or another basketball player. I chose to pick Lebron James because he's my favourite basketball player. He started from humble beginnings to being the King of Basketball. 

My five questions for Lebron James is:
What inspired you to play basketball?
Have you ever thought of quitting basketball?
Do you play any other sports?
Who is your favourite basketball player?
What was your first job?

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chris,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    I liked the way you wrote your questions. I can tell you put a lot of effort into writing them. You could be a journalist one day with these well written questions! :)

    What made you choose Lebron James? Is this someone you or your family follow in sports?

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris! These are some really interesting questions for LeBron James, which would make an exciting interview! Are you a social or talkative person? That might come in hand with making conversation with him as well. How do you think he would answer to at least one of the questions? I think he might say he IS his own favorite basketball player! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris,
    I like the questions that you would like to ask Lebron James. I'm sure that at some point in his career (like when he lost an important game) he would have thought of quitting. Luckily he kept on playing and succeeding. Why is Lebron James your favorite basketball player? Also, was he always your favorite player or did you use to have another?

    ReplyDelete