Wednesday 19 December 2018

Doc Rangers

LI: to learn about Doc Rangers
One of the Summer Learning Journey activities were to talk about the three pros (good things) and cons (bad things) about being a Doc Ranger. The first pro would be that you get to take care of a lot of animals. Secondly you might have a favourite animal there you could probably take care of. Lastly you can learn about new animals and also meet them. Now the first con would be that animals might get loose, secondly there might be some dangerous animals. Lastly one of them can attack you.

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Chris,

    I can see that you have put in lots of thought and effort into coming up with the pros and cons of becoming a DOC ranger.

    I personally love animals and it would be an amazing experience to take part in saving rare creatures such as the Chevron Skinks. However I don't think I'll be able to do it as a full time job because I would have to leave my friends and family behind to travel to the animal reserves (the islands).

    Would you ever want to become a DOC ranger? Why or why not?

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    Great job on completing this activity! I'm sure that the DOC rangers try their hardest to make sure that the animals don't escape and with all of the technology we have it should be pretty rare that they do. What is your favourite animal, and if becoming a DOC ranger would mean that you could take care of a lot of them would you become one? I know I would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,

    What an outstanding blog post seen from you. It's good to see you focusing on your learning during these summer holidays. I did this activity too. It was great. Did you enjoy doing this task? Why? Your listed pros and cons are great. Yes one of the animals has a chance of attacking you. You never know what's going to happen. Go on my blog and check out my Pros and Cons.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete