Friday 21 December 2018

Going, going gone

In New Zealand it is amazing. It has many different cultures, religions, and race. They are accepted and are treated equally in New Zealand. It is also a pretty busy in New Zealand but also simple. It is a really nice place to live in. It also has amazing structures for example like the Sky Tower. New Zealand is a nice, vibrant, and relaxing place to visit. It is really mostly sunny and cloudy, but also can have the hardest rains.

LI: to write a post about New Zealand
The third activity for day five was to write about a post before New Zealand was drowned because of Global Warming. We had to write about how it was like in New Zealand. We also found out that some scientists discovered that some cities are going to be sinked in to the water because of Global Warming.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you said that all of our different cultures are accepted in New Zealand. I think the Sky Tower is amazing too. Do you think that once New Zealand sinks all we will be able to see will be the Sky Tower and the mountains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris,

    I'm Evelyn and I am working with the Summer Learning Journey team for 2018-2019 to read and follow amazing blog posts like yours! I am so excited to read what pops into that wonderful brain of yours and hope you are having fun on this journey!

    I love that you have commented on the diversity of our country. New Zealand really is a unique and special place, isn't it? I come from Taiwan and I'm really thankful that I live here and get to experience all the different cultures, religions, and race, and I'm sure you feel the same way! I'm glad you mentioned the Sky Tower, have you been to see it before? It's the tallest freestanding tower in the Southern Hemisphere so it's really high! Are you scared of heights? I've been up twice and the view is great! You can also bungy jump off the side of the tower but I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to do that. Would you ever bungy jump?

    The effects of global warming are horrific but we can all do our part to help our planet. It can be as simple as bringing a reusable bag when we go to the supermarkets or shopping malls!

    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Lava,

    What an outstanding blog post seen from you. It's good to see you focusing on your learning during these summer holidays. I did this activity too. It was great. Did you enjoy doing this task? Why? I enjoyed reading your description about New Zealand. You have used nice and great adjectives to describe this story about New Zealand.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chris,
    Wow I'm suprised you are doing so well!. Great to see this post from you!. I really like it keep it uP!

    ReplyDelete