Saturday 29 December 2018

Helicopters, Boats, and Foot

                  Mitre Peak, Milford Sound, Landscape


For this activity, I had to imagine that I had the chance to visit Milford Sound by boat, foot (walking) or air (helicopter). I had to pick one of those options. I would go on foot, because I want to explore more closely. It could also be a good exercise. It would also be amazing for me to be on it, instead of a birds eye view. I also learned a cool fact about Milford Sound. There was a big piece of ice (glacier) that melted and made the river.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chris,

    Thank you for sharing this story with us. WOW, who would have imagined that a piece of glacier would turn into this beautiful river? That is fascinating!

    You could definitely take your time exploring the smallest detail if you travel around Milfound Sound by foot. I'm sure you'll be able to come across the beauty of nature that people on the boat or helicopter would not be able to spot.

    If you do get a chance to visit this magical place one day, you should definitely share some photos on your blog. Have fun exploring!

    Keep up the good work,
    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you included a picture of Milford sound. I also liked how you added in a fact about Milford sound. If you could take one person with you to Milford sound, who would you choose?

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi Chris,

    What an outstanding blog post seen from you. It's good to see you focusing on your learning during these summer holidays. I did this activity too. It was great. Did you enjoy doing this task? Why? The image looks great. It is great to hear that you want to walk for many reasons. I would walk, but I'd rather take a cruise.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello CHris,
    Great to see you posting!. You are doing so well so far! I am glad. If you could go anywhere where would it be?. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete