Thursday 27 December 2018

Night Owls or Early Risers?


LI: to talk about who is a Night Owl or Early Riser?
For this activity I had to talk about who is an Early Riser (wakes up early) or a Night Owl (stays up late) in my family. I am a Early Riser and a Night Owl. I sleep pretty late and I wake up pretty early. My Mum is a Night Owl, then in the morning she can barely wake up. My Dad is an Early Riser, he got this habit from work. He has to go early, now in the holidays he still wakes up really early. Then lastly my little sister. She is a Night Owl. She can barely wake up at the morning.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Chris, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I'm glad to see that you have already begun completing and posting activities. Well done!

    Hey that is a really cool picture you have found! Or did you create it yourself?

    Thanks for sharing some information about your family's sleeping habits. I'm not sure which I am, probably a night owl. I think I am a night owl but I still have to get up super early for work as well. I bike to work and that tends to wake me up so by the time I arrive I am ready to go. However, on the weekend I can be pretty groggy in the morning!

    When you are older and you have a job, do you think you would rather have a morning job or night time job?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you included an image, it looks great. Since you are an Early Riser and a Night Owl, you must have a lot of time to yourself, since in the morning your dad leaves for work and your mum and sister stay asleep. What do you do during this time?

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi Chris,

    What an outstanding blog post seen from you. It's good to see you focusing on your learning during these summer holidays. I did this activity too. It was great. Did you enjoy doing this task? Why? I am just like you I sleep late, but wake up early. What time do you sleep at? Your sister is just like my youngest brother. He sleeps early, but can barley wake up in the morning. I am glad to see that we have a lot in common.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chris,
    I love your picture!. It really tells me more!. You are doing so great in the SLJ. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete