Sunday 20 December 2020

Optical Illusions - Kick Start

LI: to learn about Optical Illusions

For my seventh Summer Learning Journey task we were learning about what an Optical Illusion is and how it tricks our brains. An optical illusion is when your eyes and brain are deceived to show you something different rather than what the image actually is. After learning about them, we get to the fun part which is making them. This was really fun to do because I got to express my creativity into the illusion. The optical illusion show above is a cube and the back corners, you can't really tell if it is in front or behind because of the transparent color. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chris,

    I found your blog post while I was seeing your blog. You have made a fabulous illusion! I had to double check and see if the cube was in front or behind. The best part of your blog post is that you have added a well explained blurb by adding the meaning and what you did, making it easy for the reader to understand more about the topic. I have also completed this task but I made it on paper. I think that you made a wise choice by drawing it digitally because it makes the design look more effective. Do you like a specific illusion? If yes, what is its name and who created it?

    Great job! I am looking forward for your reply.
    -Sakshi

    ReplyDelete