Monday 21 December 2020

What are you doing today? - Step it Up

LI: to learn Te Reo Maori

 

For our next challenge which was related to the post before, about Te Reo Maori. Te Reo Maori is one of the Native Languages of New Zealand, and is the language Maori people. This task was really fun doing, I got to make a Screencastify and say some Te Reo Maori Questions and I got to answer them. I was able to learn more Te Reo Maori, and have improved my pronunciation and have increased my vocabulary in a really fun and enjoyable way. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chris,

    My name is Shannon and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow, you spoke so brilliantly in this blog post. You were clear and concise, and I like how gracious you were throughout the video too. Ka pai! You’re awesome!

    Can you speak te reo? Can you speak any other languages? I can speak a little bit of Japanese as I learnt it in high school.

    Keep up the fantastic work, and I can’t wait to see more of your blog posts!

    Happy blogging!
    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete