Monday 21 December 2020

We Will Rise - Kick Start

LI: to create a text graphic showing the chorus of our song


For our next Summer Learning Journey activity it was based off the song "We Will Rise" by Mangere College. The task was to recreate the chorus from the song, still have the same theme of "Rising & Never giving up". This task was fun because I was able to do some writing and I am myself a music fan. The song "We Will Rise" I thought was a pretty good song. It was upbeat but had an inspirational meaning behind it which is really cool. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer too.

    Nice work on this activity you’ve created a nice, simple, catchy chorus that you could easily weave into a great song. The picture is a really clever and inspiring choice as well.

    This wasn’t too much of a problem in this task but in future make sure you read the whole task carefully. In this task you were free to do a chorus for a completely new song of your design, you didn’t have to base it off of Mangere college or have the same theme as them as you’ve said. No problem this time but just keep that in mind for next time.

    Any way, great post Chris,
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete