Friday 3 January 2020

BTS

LI: to complete the Summer Learning Journey
This task is from the Summer Learning Journey. This years topic for the Summer Learning Journey is Change - makers. The task was to write whether we like or don't like BTS. BTS is a 7 member boy
K - Pop group. They have sold 15 million albums and are the best selling artist in South Korea and have topped music charts in the United States.

BTS in my opinion are okay. I'm not a big fan but some of their songs are pretty good, and I can't take away all the credit for them for working hard and being one of the top music groups and best selling artist. I have some cousins and people I know who are huge fans of not only BTS but K - Pop.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Chris! This was a very interesting activity, surrounded specifically by this one k-pop group...I used to be very interested in BTS, though I don't listen/watch them as much as I did before. It's rare that I click on one of their videos, but I still like them and appreciate your opinion too. Are you interested in any other bands or singing groups? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know much about BTS before the SLJ, and it's not really my genre of music, but I've learnt alot about them! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Chris,

    Thanks for sharing your opinion on BTS. I agree, they definitely seem like a great singers! What do you think of their dance moves?

    Do you personally listen to BTS, if so, what songs do you like of theirs?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chris,
    I also agree with your point. I don't really like BTS as I don't listen to their songs and aren't a fan of them but they must have worked pretty hard to be selling that many albums. Do you know how many people in South Korea and American listen to BTS? Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete