Friday 3 January 2020

My Top 5

LI: to complete the Summer Learning Journey
This task is from the Summer Learning Journey. This years topic for the Summer Learning Journey is Change - makers. The task was to write down our Top 5 Music Artists, and our Top 5 Songs. The task was based off of Samoan Indian singer, Aaradhna. She became internationally recognised in 2004 when she collaborated with Adeaze on a song called "Getting Stronger".

My Top 5 Music Artist:

1. Beyonce
2. Bruno Mars
3. Eminem
4. Michael Jackson
5. Chris Brown

My Top 5 Songs:

1. Halo by Beyonce
2. 24 Karat by Bruno Mars
3. Easy by Danileigh ft Chris Brown
4. Thriller by Michael Jackson
5. Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chris! It’s Olive and the Auckland wind again. It’s nearly lunchtime! What are you having for lunch?

    Thank you for a great post! I really enjoyed reading about all your artists! I actually recognized all of them too! Some bloggers have listed artists I’ve never heard of before! I really like Eminem. He’s a fantastic rapper! When I was younger I used to know lots of his raps off by heart! At the moment I really like The 1975, The Lumineers and lots of oldie goldies! I’ve especially gotten into musicals! What’s your favourite song right now?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris! This is a really good list of your favorite music and artist - they can also be seen as recommendations! Out of your list I'd probably say I listen to Chris Brown and Beyonce most. Who is your favorite artist out of the ones you listed? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris,
    I like the songs that you have made a list of. I think that all of the songs and artists that you have chosen are great. Which ones do you like to listen to the most? Have you seen any of them perform live? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete