Friday 3 January 2020

Footvolley

LI: to complete the Summer Learning Journey
This task is from the Summer Learning Journey. This years topic for the Summer Learning Journey is Change - makers. The task was to write about our favourite game. Write down what its called and how to play it. The game could be any type of game like a card game, outside game, video game, board games and tons more. The task was based off of Caine Monroy who made a arcade from his dad auto parts store using cardboard boxes.

My Favourite game write now is Footvolley, which is combining the aspects of football and volleyball. There is a net like volleyball. Like volleyball the ball can't touch the floor, but instead of using your hands to pass it over you use your feet like football. The game is mainly played with 2 players on each side. 

6 comments:

  1. Hello Chris!,
    Wow! Footvolley looks like a great game to play. I like the idea of combining football and volleyball. I would like to play this game, because I like both volleyball and football. Do you have a favourite board game?, because mine is ludo.

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris!
    I haven't heard of footvolley before, so thank you for introducing it to me! It seems interesting considering I like both soccer and volleyball. However,these two sports joined together seems very fun! You have a spelling mistake in the game explanation. Besides that your blogpost is great! Did you know in volleyball you can kick the ball to keep it us aswell? Did you also enjoy the activity?

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Chris,

    Thank you for sharing your favourite game: Footvolley.

    I haven't heard of this sport before, but I think it's really cool when you combine sports together to create an awesome new one! How did you come across Footvolley? :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Chris! Foot-volley sounds like an interesting sport to play - I don't think I've heard of it before. In this activity I talked about one of my favorite card games, Uno. Have you played before? It's a super fun game, I definitely recommend trying it out with friends or family. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chris,
    I like your choice of favorite sport. I really like to play football and I think that a combination of football and volleyball sounds like great fun. How often do you like to play footvolley? Also, do you play for a club or just with your family or friends? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete