Friday 3 January 2020

Future Job

LI: to complete the Summer Learning Journey
This task is from the Summer Learning Journey. This years topic for the Summer Learning Journey is Change - maker.s For this activity, we write about our interests (passions) and our future plans. If we we had any specific jobs we wanted to do when we got older. On our blog, we had tell about our future plans (i.e. what are we planning to do when we finish high school or college). Would we prefer to start working right away or to continue with our studies?

Right now I'm not sure what I want to be yet, buts it a tie between being a Businessman and an Engineer. But what kind of Engineer do I want to be is not known yet. When I finish high-school or college I'm going to study, but also try help my family by getting money. So something like a part time job.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chris! Whatever you choose to be I'm sure it will help you a lot. You've done a really good job with the Summer Learning Journey. I can see you have started working on the week 4 activities. I hope you complete the programme this year and continue commenting. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Chris! How are you doing today? Olive and the Auckland wind again!

    I think it’s great how ambitious you are! I’m sure if you study hard and have a lot of determination you’ll become a very successful businessman or engineer. One of my friends is an engineer and she enjoyed it very much! University is very fun as you meet lots of awesome people and learn some amazing things. I’d love to see a few more sentences about where you want to study, or what sort of part-time job you want to get! Right now I’m studying to be a teacher, then an educational psychologist and my part-time job is working in a retirement village! Other than that, ka pai on your effort.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chris!,
    I have enjoyed reading about your future plans and whether you would become an engineer or a Businessman. Both jobs are very interesting and which ever one you choose will be great for you. My dream job is to become an orthodontist. In the future I would give my parents money I have earned from my dream job or part time jobs too.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris,
    I found your plan for the future really interesting. I think that becoming an engineer or businessman is a great goal for the future. If you could become either one of those but could only pick one, which would you end up choosing? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete