Friday 3 January 2020

Minister of Inspiration

LI: to complete the Summer Learning Journey
This task is from the Summer Learning Journey. This years topic for the Summer Learning Journey is Change - makers. The task was to tell whether we would like to join the Underwater Robotics team at our school. The task was based off of the Ministry of Inspiration who are a group of people based in Nelson, New Zealand. They host cool events like the Aquabots competition. Aquabots are robots underwater.

I would join the Underwater Robotics team because there is a lot of different stuff that go into it. I can learn many things but in a fun way. I personally also kind of like robots so it would be a no brainer. 

5 comments:

  1. How could underwater robotics help your learning journey Chris? Are there any images to support your blog post? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris!,
    Great work on completing this SLJ activity. The Aquabots sure does look like a lot of fun. Reading your explanation about why you would join the underwater robotics team was interesting and enjoyable. I would also personally like to join the underwater robotics team and have a experience of using the Aquabots.

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chris! I actually agree with you in a way. I'd love to try out Underwater robotics, they would be such a fun experience! Although I wouldn't actually like to compete. To me, I think it suits better as being just a fun activity, and not something I'd actually take into competition. Did you already know about the Aqua-bots BEFORE this activity? Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris,
    I also think that joining an underwater robotics team would be great fun. I think that it would be amazing to see the aquabots in action. It definitely is a no brainer when it comes to that decision. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete