Friday 3 January 2020

Movie

LI: to complete the Summer Learning Journey.
This task is from the Summer Learning Journey. This years topic for the Summer Learning Journey is Change - makers. The task was to imagine that I was writing a movie, and on my blog say what my movie is about. The task was based off of Lupita Nyong'o who is a Mexican/Kenyan actress who has produced, written and starred in many star films like Black Panther and Us. She has also written a book called Sulwe.

My movie would be called Ghost Are Real! Its about a group of kids that go adventuring around their town and find a creepy house. They go in and find out the house is haunted. The ghost try to possess the kids and one of them got possessed. The others don't know one of them did. They successfully get out while the possessed kid stays in the house. They start reading in about ghosts, and find a way to stop it. The kid gets unpossessed then they try to trap the ghost.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Chris! This movie sounds really interesting, I would definitely watch it! Personally, I really like this activity because I often get really creative in my stories. Did you get any inspiration for your movie? If so, where/what from? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concept for a movie - just need to find a cast, writer and director. I look forward to watching it at a cinema near me soon!!! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Chris! How are you doing? Olive and the Auckland wind still here! It’s a little less crazy outside though.

    I think you’re movie sounds really exciting! I love how you’ve included ghosts and made your movie under a Horror-Adventure theme! I especially like how there’s a happy ending. Most horror movies don’t! Ka pai on your creativity! It sounds like you’ve thought really hard about your movie. Good job. However you’ve got to include the movie characters as well! Please edit this to receive full points! Super excited to see who will be starring in your film!

    What’s your favourite film? Mine currently is Love Actually or Black Panther.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chris!,
    What a great movie overview you have wrote. I think your overview is very interesting and enjoyable. Have you ever watched Ghost Busters?, because it is quite similar to your movie. Like Olive said, I also love how you have included ghosts, because it makes it exciting and very cool. I would love to know the names of the main characters.

    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chris,
    I like your summary on the movie Ghosts are Real. I think that you did a great job. It sounds like the movie is a little bit on the scary side. Do they manage to rescue the possessed one in the end? Do they manage to get rid of the ghost? Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete