Sunday 6 January 2019

Air Pollution



For this activity we watched a video about air pollution and had to write three interesting facts from the video. I also learned that in 2016 the World Health Organisation announced Timaru, a small town in New Zealand had the highest record of air pollution.

My three interesting facts are:
  1. Some air pollution's are made from natural events (volcano eruptions, fire, etc) 
  2. Most air pollution's come from human activity (energy use, agriculture, etc)
  3. There are three different types of human made air pollution's (smog, toxic pollutants, greenhouse gases)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you explained what different types of pollution there are. I find it interesting that most of the world's pollution comes from humans, whilst the smaller portion comes from things like volcanoes and wildfires. How do you think we can help stop the pollution?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    Congratulations on completing another SLJ activity about air pollution. It is great that you talked about how both nature and human factors can act as a cause of this global phenomenon. It breaks my heart to see that in some countries such as China, air pollution has deteriorated to a point where it has been affecting lives.

    What do you think we can do to slow down air pollution? Do you think this is a serious problem that we are facing together as a whole?

    Keep up the great work,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

  3. Tena Koe Chris,

    Well done for completing this task. I am glad to see you posting these SLJ activities. Did you enjoy finishing this activity? Why? I did this activity too. It was very fun to complete. I liked it how you added some interesting facts about pollution. The image looks cool to, because of the smoke that is coming out of it. You have added amazing facts.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chris,
    Wow your intersting facts are awesome!. I think I have learnt something new today!. I liked this activity it was very fun because I never knew humans could pollute the air!. Thats pretty intersting!. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete