Tuesday 8 January 2019

FFI



I learned that there is an international wildlife conservation organisation that is called "FFI". Which stands for "Fauna & Flora International". The FFI is the oldest international wildlife conservation organisation. The FFI supports a lot of projects around the world. So for this activity we had to pick one of the projects the FFI have done and pick which is the favourite and why.

My favourite project is that the FFI are conserving the Tonkin Snub-nosed monkey in Vietnam. It is my favourite because they are looking after and protecting the Tonkin Snub-Nosed monkey that are being extinct. Plus I want to see this monkey in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you said that your favourite project that the FFI are funding is the Tonkin Snub-nosed monkey in Vietnam because you wanted to see one in the future. If you could, would you join the team protecting them?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello Chris,

    Well done for completing this task. I am glad to see you posting these SLJ activities. Did you enjoy finishing this activity? Why? I did this activity too. It was very fun to complete. Your project sure looks interesting. I enjoyed reading about it. I liked it how you said what your favourite project was and why.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mōrena Chris,

    Georgia here again from Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! You really have shown dedication to the Summer Learning Journey, we really do appreciate this!

    Fauna & Flora International is such an amazing organisation, they are really doing a lot to help our beautiful animals. I also found the Tonkin Sunb-nosed monkey project interesting. Do you know what they are ‘doing’ to prevent the monkey from becoming extinct? Let me know in the comments! I really loved reading this, did you enjoy this activity?

    Looking forward to hearing back from you :)

    Cheers,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chris,
    Great reasons to back up your ideas!. Wow this monkey has a funny name!. I think that it should still live too because our animals are so amazing!. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete